FIRAD S.p.A. has issued this Global Customer Privacy Notice (hereafter “Privacy Notice”) to describe how we handle the personal information that we hold about customer with whom FIRAD has entered into a business relationship (hereafter also referred to as “you“).
We respect the privacy rights of individuals and are committed to handling personal information responsibly and ln accordance with applicable law. This Privacy Notice explains who we are, how we collect, share and use personal information about you and how you can exercise your privacy rights in connection with it.
lf you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
Entity responsible for processing your personal information
FIRAD is responsible for the use of personal information it collects from you.
Headquarters: ROAD BARGE, 93 – 12031 BAGNOLO PIEMONTE CN, ltaly
Collection and Use of Personal information
ln the context of your agreement with FIRAD, we may process the following personal information about you.
- Identification data – such as your name, date of birth.
- Contact details – such as business address, telephone/business email address, etc.
- Professional details – such as job title/position, affiliated organization, office location, etc.
- Financial characteristics – such as account number and bank details.
- National identifiers – such as tax lD and VAT number.
- Information relating to your sales history with us.
- Other information you choose to provide to us.
Sharing of Personal information
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- To our group companies, third party services providers and partners who provide data processing services to us (for example, to support the delivery of our services), or who otherwise process personal information for purposes that are described in this Privacy Notice or notified to you when we collect your personal information;
- To any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary
- as a matter of applicable law or regulation,
- to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or
- to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- To a potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with any proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business, provided that we inform the buyer it must use your personal information only for the purposes disclosed in this Privacy Notice;
- To any other person if we have lawful ground to permit the disclosure (e.g. your consent).
Retention of Personal Information
We will store your personal information for as long as we have an existing relationship with you and otherwise as required by applicable law. Generally, this means your personal information will be retained until the end of your contractual relationship with us and as long we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. Personal information will be kept for five years after the end of a business relationship.
Your Data Privacy Rights
The following rights may be available to you under applicable data protection laws:
- Access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- lf you are a resident of the European Union, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us at: email@example.com
- lf we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- To complain to an applicable data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. (Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.)
lf you wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org