F.I.R.A.D. S.p.A., in line with Legislative Decree 196/2003 (hereinafter „Privacy Code“) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter „GDPR“), intends to guarantee the privacy and security of the personal data of each visitor in accordance with the provisions of this Information.
Who we are
F.I.R.A.D. S.p.A. is the data controller for this site. The headquarters are located in via Barge 93 in Bagnolo Piemonte (CN). You can contact us through this form.
What personal data we collect and why
We collect a series of personal data relating to our customers and users who visit our site attributable to the categories described below. The use of the site is not intended for minors under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect data concerning them. In the event that we recognize that we have collected personal data from users under the age of 16, we will take the necessary steps to delete such information as soon as possible.
Cookies are files that can be stored on the hard drive of your device. This allows for easier navigation and greater ease of use of the site itself. Cookies can be used to determine if a connection has already been made between your device and our pages.
The cookies present on a website are divided into the following main categories:
- Technical cookies: these are cookies that are used to navigate or to provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner. These cookies do not require consent.
- Profiling cookies: are the cookies used to track the user’s navigation on the net and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies, advertising messages can be transmitted to the user’s terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by the same user when browsing online.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can refuse or revoke the authorization at any time by selecting the corresponding parameters in the specific options of the browser in use. For further information on how to do this, you can refer to the instructions of your browser:
Choosing not to accept cookies from your browser may limit the functions accessible on our site.
This site uses the following cookies:
First party cookies
This site uses the following technical cookies for the sole purpose of providing the best service:
Third party cookies
In summary, the following third-party cookies are downloaded:
- Google Analytics: assimilated to technical cookies since the IP address masking is used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the site. You can download a browser add-on to disable Google Analytics (more information).
- ReCAPTCHA: assimilated to technical cookies since the domain www.recaptcha.net is used instead of www.google.com (info).
- Google Maps: are cookies used to memorize user preferences when viewing maps and to keep track of visitor behavior.
Retention of personal data
Sharing of personal data
We share your personal data with other companies only and exclusively when strictly necessary to be able to provide you with a service as described in the previous paragraphs. Here are the services we use with the related privacy policies:
- ReCAPTCHA (informative), to reduce the spam we receive.
- Google Analytics (informative), to get statistics on visits.
- Sucuri (informative), for monitoring security issues.
- Google Maps (informative), for displaying maps directly on the pages.
We reserve the right to occasionally update this privacy statement in relation to improvements made to our offers and technological and regulatory developments. This policy was last modified on February 15, 2023.